- Boys/Girls, ages 11-18, interested in track and field.
- Open Athletes
- Experienced athletes are welcome.
- October 1 through March 15 and May 3 through July 31
- Practice is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday until school is out
- 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (weekday)
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Saturday)
After Completion of School
- 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location will be announced
- Piedmont Park(Fall/)
- Anderson Park (Fall/Spring/Summer)
- Cheney Stadium (Fall/Spring/Summer)
- Fees determined by Athlete (i.e. high school or Post Collegiate) per season or month, plus annual Sprint Athletics Track Club membership for new 2022/2023 members (includes a Warm-up Suit and Speed Suit for Summer).
Practice & Registration begins October 1, 2022
Piedmont Park, Cheney Stadium & Anderson Park Stadium
- Registration is at Anderson Park Stadium
Outdoor Track on May 3, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
- During the first day of practice
- Coaches teach the basics of track, introducing running, hurdles, long jump, high jump, pole vault, shot put and relay events.
- Emphasis is placed on sportsmanship, positive attitudes, and having FUN!
- Coaches help the athletes determine which track and field event areas might best fit them.
- Emphasis is placed on conditioning and technique work in preparation for competition.
- Additional fees are associated with the track meets.